2.5″ Landing Valve
2.5″ Oblique Landing Valve, Flanged Inlet, landing valves are suitable for installation on wet risers in a building for fire fighting purposes with permanently charged water from a pressurized supply.
The landing valves are the oblique type with flanged inlet and are manufactured to comply to BS 5041 Part 1 standard with delivery hose connection and blank cap complying with BS 336:2010 standard.
The landing valves are classified under low pressure and are suitable for use at nominal inlet pressure up to 15 bar.
- BSI Kitemark and LPCB certified
- Body material made of copper alloy to EN 1982
- Hand wheel material made of grey cast iron to BS EN 1561
- Blank cap material made of copper alloy to EN 1982
- Possible to replace the gland seal when under pressure with the valve fully closed
- Disc facing rubber is of replaceable type
- Valves are provided with a strap and pad lock so that the hand wheel can be secured to counter unauthorized use
- The hand wheel is BLACK painted and body to RED