Flanged Ball Valve
Stainless steel 2-piece full port ANSI 150# flanged ball valves are designed for general chemical and industrial applications. These investment cast valves offer low operating torque with quarter turn latch-locking handle. Removing handle allows for easy mounting of electric or pneumatic actuators with the industry standard ISO5211 direct mounting pad. This insures precision shaft alignment and eliminates the need for additional brackets and couplings. Triple stem seal design is live-loaded and self-adjusting, compensating for wear, pressure, and temperature fluctuations. All valves are tested per API 598.
- Full Port for Unrestricted Flow
- 316 Stainless Steel Body, Ball and Stem
- Blow Out Proof Stem
- RTFE Ball Seats Extend Cycle Life and Reduce Torque
- Triple RTFE/Viton Stem Seal Design, Live Loaded
- Latch Locking Handle (Padlockable)
- Actuator Ready ISO5211 Direct Mounting Pad
- Anti-Static Design
There are no reviews yet.