Due to high-demand, we have been running out of inventory on the MSA Altair 4X units. If this happens we will upgrade your monitor to the MSA Altair 4XR unit free of charge. The MSA Altair 4XR is identical to the Altair 4X, except it has a 4 Year warranty, Bluetooth capability and more durability!
The ALTAIR 4X 10107602 Multi-gas Detector surpasses industry standards in several crucial areas. Its four-year sensor life is 60% longer than the industry average, while its 24-hour run time exceeds the industry average by 71%. This versatile portable detector is a perfect match for industries ranging from fire fighting to welding, and its digital sensor output makes it less likely to suffer from RF interference. The unit features exclusive MotionAlert™, which lets others know if the user has become immobile, and InstantAlert™, a manual alarm.
MSA Altair 4X
LEL, O2, CO, H2S
3 Year Warranty
SAVE MORE WHEN BUYING MULTIPLE MONITORS IN BULK WITH THIS KIT!
|# of Units||1-4 units||5+ units|
|Price Per Unit||$649/Each||$619/Each|
- MSA Altair 4X Multigas Detector p/n 10107602
- 3-Year Warranty
- Data Logging
- Calibration Cap & Tubing
Workers who face potentially dangerous situations deserve the best protection available. At MSA, we work tirelessly to build smarter, better gas detection instruments that people across the world can rely on. To that end, we’re proud to introduce the most advanced technology available in any portable gas detector on the market: the ALTAIR 4X Multigas Detector with XCell Sensor Technology.
Building on years of sensor design experience, MSA is revolutionizing sensor technology with breakthroughs in design that improve performance.
- Sensor response and clear times under 20 seconds
- Bump test under 15 seconds
- Span calibration time of 60 seconds
- Greater signal stability and repeatability under changing or extreme environmental conditions
- Two-tox CO/H2S sensor with virtually no cross-channel interference
- The digital output of the sensors makes them much less susceptible to RF interference
Improved sensor life and reliability.
- Typical life greater than four years
- Laser-welded sensor housings eliminate opportunities for leaks
- Proprietary operating mode of the combustible sensor helps it stand up to poisons over the life of the sensor
- End-of-sensor-life warning gives advanced notice to user, reducing service outages
- Large buttons and bright display enable quick and easy operation even while wearing gloves
- If a user becomes disabled due to unforeseen hazards, the MotionAlert sensor will activate after 30 seconds
- The InstantAlert feature enables users to manually alert others of a dangerous situation with the push of a button
- Compatible with Galaxy® Test System and ALTAIR 4 QuickCheck® Station
- MSA Link ™ Software-ready
- Global approvals for worldwide acceptance
- Glow-in-the-dark housing for mining and confined space applications
- Full three-year warranty supports the entire instrument, including the sensors and battery
- Withstands extreme impacts with rugged polycarbonate housing
- Passes 20-foot drop test
- Data Sheet: ALTAIR 4X Multigas Detector
- Data Sheet: ALTAIR 4X Multigas Detector Features & Benefits
- Data Sheet: ALTAIR 4X Multigas Detector Frequently Asked Questions
- Data Sheet: Link Software
- Data Sheet: XCell Sensors
- Data Sheet: Training Program for MSA Portable Instruments Maintenance, Service & Repair
- Quick Start Guide: ALTAIR 4X Multigas Detector
*Free USPS Ground Shipping within the Continental 48 United States – Expedited Services Cost Extra!*