Showing all 5 results
200 Bar Drager – Breathing ApparatusCALL: 08059666431
Drager Breathing Apparatus
The Drager breathing apparatus is a high performing breathing apparatus for firefighters. Combing comfort with exceptional pneumatic performance, it is designed for applications where simplicity and ease of use are key essentials. Lightweight yet robust, and easy to don, this advanced breathing apparatus provides the ultimate in breathing protection
200 Bar Cylinder
Height-adjustable carrying system
Extremely durable harness materials
Service friendly, low maintenance
Versatile integrated hose routing
Wide variety of system configurations and accessories
Optional electronic monitoring with the Dräger Bodyguard 7000
300 Bar MSA – Breathing ApparatusCALL: 08059666431
S.C.B.A SET MAKE : MSA (UNITOR) MODEL : BD COMPACT MADE BY : U.S.A PRESSURE : 200/300BAR NOMINAL CYLINDER : STILL TYPE CYLINDER PRESSURES : 300BAR WORKING CAPACITY : 45 MINITS WITH – HYDRO TEST CARTIFICATE & HAND BAG
3M – Reusable Respirator Cartridge₦6,000.00
The 3M™ Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge helps to provide respiratory protection against certain organic vapors or acidic gases. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders.
- Organic vapor or acid gas cartridge
- Comes as a pair
- Swept-back design for enhanced field of view and balance
- Use with 3M™ Reusable Respirators
This organic vapor/acid gas cartridge can be used for a variety of applications, including: pharmaceutical, petrochemical, utilities, aluminum reduction, chemical manufacturing, laboratories, and pulp and paper. Swept-back design offers enhanced comfort and visibility.
- When properly used with an approved 3M respirator properly fitted, this respirator cartridge helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide or hydrogen fluoride.
- For use in concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepiece and full facepiece respirators when qualitatively fit-tested, or up to 50 times PEL with full facepiece respirators when quantitatively fit-tested.
- Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH). Review full user instructions for details on proper respirator use and NIOSH approvals.
Brand 3M Signature Products Cartridge or Filter Type Cartridge Gas & Vapor Protection Type Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Height 3.4 Inch Length 4.2 Inch Mission Type Aircraft, Ships, Vehicles NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding Yellow Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL) N/A Operation Type Facility Safety, Maintenance, Repair & Operations, Overhaul Product Type Cartridge Recommended Application Assembly, Cleaning, Demolition, Facility Maintenance, Machine Operations, Painting Recommended Industry Automotive, Construction, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Manufacturing, Metal Production & Fabrication, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Transportation
3M 6900 Full-Face Respirator₦25,000.00
This full facepiece reusable respirator offers lightweight comfort and ease of use. Combine with appropriate 3M™ particulate filters or cartridges to help provide respiratory protection against particulates and/or a variety of gases and vapors.
3M Chemical Respirator₦14,000.00
NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors and acid gases.
3M™ Solvent and Chemical Respirator, used by professionals for certain paint spraying, solvent and pesticide based projects, offers both comfort and respiratory protection. Featuring a balanced design for more comfort, swept back cartidges for improved visibility and 3M Organic Vapor Cartridges that are permanently attached, the 3M™ Solvent and Chemical Respirator provides at least 95% filter efficiency against solids and liquid aerosols as well as certain organic vapors. Available in two sizes, medium and large, for a personalized fit. Each 3M™ Solvent and Chemical Respirator comes complete with 1 facepiece, 1 pair 6001 cartridges, 1 pair 501 retainers and 1 pair 5P71 filters. 3M™ Solvent and Chemical Respirator is a great choice in respiratory protection for the pro.
- Use for certain paint spraying, solvents and pesticides
- For workplace/occupational applications only
- Balanced design for more comfort
- Swept back cartridges for improved visibility
- 3M™ Organic Vapor Cartridges are permanently attached